Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Your Glory goes beyond all fame..."

Above. Beyond. Everlasting.

These all describe God. His Glory goes beyond all fame.

This means that God's greatness is so GREAT that it is not humanly possible for us to recognize just how awesome He is.

1 Corinthians 2:9: "But as it is written: "What eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, and what has not entered the human heart, is what God has prepared for those who love him."
So, not only can we not fathom how awesome He is, we also cannot begin to imagine what He was prepared for us!! It has not entered the human heart. I mean, that's intense, and I don't know about you, but it sure makes me excited and ready to live my life for God!
God transcends everything and anything.



1 comment:

CeeCee said...

AMEN! I wish I could remember this always, but most of all when I think my own plans are good. I need to remember that God's plans are infinitely better than my own.