Monday, August 8, 2011

There and back again.

"Now I know what a piece of bacon feels like when it is suddenly picked out of the pan on a fork and put back on the shelf!"
-Bilbo Baggins 

In the throes of my post-camp agony and woe of what-to-do-with-myself-without-a-schedule-and-35-of-the-coolest-people-in-the-world, I decided to re-read The Hobbit. I did not realize how long it had been since I had read it-- there were parts that I didn't even remember.

The book is awesome (and an easier read than the Trilogy) so if you haven't read it, you should. I just wanted to share this quote that had me laughing to myself for quite a while.

And in case you didn't know it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903624/

Posts about my Camp Wojtyla adventures should be coming soon at Letters From a Teepee.

Also, props to JRock who captured the incredible image in my header.

3 comments:

CeeCee said...

Wow. Mad props! That picture is beautiful!

Brittany said...

The Glory of God is man fully alive!

Anonymous said...

Epic picture!! I can't wait to see more of them, and hear about the experience(s) surrounding the pictures!!!